Last Updated: 31/03/2020
At Grace Healthcare the dignity, comfort and care of our residents are at the heart of our philosophy.
Candidates must be highly motivated and interested in working in Care of the Elderly.
Successful candidates will ensure that the highest standards of person-centred care is delivered.
Eligibility Criteria / Qualifications:
- Candidates must be registered with An Bord Altranais
- Minimum 6 months post graduate elderlycare experience is preferable
- Strong clinical & communication skills are required
- Must practice person centred approach in patient care
- Ability to work as part of team & independently
- Knowledge of HIQA Regulations and standards is essential
- Eligible to work inIreland
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assume responsibility on each shift for the nursing care of allocated residents
- Ensure a high standard in care for the elderly is maintained at all times
- Lead the Team of Healthcare Assistants in providing high quality direct and indirect care
- Build strong relationships with residents to encourage trust, and understand their needs
- Evaluate resident care needs and in-conjunction with our multi-disciplinary team implement and evaluate individualised care plans that meet the resident’s needs
- Form part of a dynamic environment where teamwork and personal development are encouraged
- Ensure all documentation relating to residents is accurately maintained in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Shifts are rostered Monday to Sunday and will include Nightduty
An attractive remuneration package is available for the right candidate.
The many benefits of working for Grace Healthcare
You will have access to:
- Employee Assistance Program.
- PRSA Pension Fund.
- Substantial Pharmacy Staff Discount.
- Cycle to Work Scheme. Bus and Rail TaxSaver Tickets.
- Mobile access to rosters on-line.
- Rosters issued in advance.
- Availability to swaps: Creating a flexible work environment.
- Roles on offer include part-time & full-time.
- Opportunities to progress your career.
- Monthly Staff Newsletter.
Our comprehensive benefits package means we offer more than just the competitive rates of pay.
- Competitive Rates of Pay / Sick Leave Scheme
- Free Uniform.
- Monthly Staff Newsletter.
- Paid Induction Training and In-House Mandatory Training.
- Access to Online Education Platform.
- Access to Convenient Mobile App to accept extra shifts across the Group.
- Career Progression Opportunities. Financial Support for career training and development.
- Incentive Bonus for introducing new staff of €500 (T&C's apply).
We have a diverse, multicultural, professional workforce, who have a strong commitment to the health and wellbeing of our residents.
Grace Healthcare Nursing Homes:
- Dublin North -
Nephin Nursing Home,132-134 Navan Rd, Ashtown, Cabra, Co. Dublin, D07 X294
Oakwood Lodge Nursing Home, Kilreesk Rd, Skephubble, St Margaret's, Co. Dublin, K67CX23
Tara Winthrop Private Clinic, Nevinstown Lane, Pinnock Hill , Swords, K67 HH57
- Dublin South -
St Glady’s Nursing Home, 53 Kimmage Rd Lower, Harold's Cross, Dublin 6W, Co. Dublin, D6W C566
Terenure Nursing Home, 122 Terenure Rd W, Terenure, Dublin, D6W PW58
Glenaulin Nursing Home, Lucan Road, Chapelizod, Dublin 20
- Monaghan -
Castleross Nursing Home, Tullyvaragh Upper, Tullyvaragh, Co. Monaghan, A81 X242
- Cavan -
College View Nursing Home, Clones Road, Cavan, H12 ER27
Bishopscourt Residentisl Care, Liskillea, Waterfall, Co Cork, T12 RVOP