Last Updated: 31/03/2020
At Grace Healthcare the dignity, comfort and care of our residents are at the heart of our philosophy.
Candidates must be highly motivated and interested in working in Care of the Elderly.
Successful candidates will ensure that the highest standards of person-centred care is delivered.
Eligibility Criteria / Qualifications:
- Candidates must be registered with An Bord Altranais
- Minimum 6 months post graduate elderlycare experience is preferable
- Strong clinical & communication skills are required
- Must practice person centred approach in patient care
- Ability to work as part of team & independently
- Knowledge of HIQA Regulations and standards is essential
- Eligible to work inIreland
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assume responsibility on each shift for the nursing care of allocated residents
- Ensure a high standard in care for the elderly is maintained at all times
- Lead the Team of Healthcare Assistants in providing high quality direct and indirect care
- Build strong relationships with residents to encourage trust, and understand their needs
- Evaluate resident care needs and in-conjunction with our multi-disciplinary team implement and evaluate individualised care plans that meet the resident’s needs
- Form part of a dynamic environment where teamwork and personal development are encouraged
- Ensure all documentation relating to residents is accurately maintained in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Shifts are rostered Monday to Sunday and will include Nightduty
An attractive remuneration package is available for the right candidate.
- Dublin Northside - Nephin / Oakwood Lodge
- Dublin Southside - St Glady’s / Terenure