Last Updated: 31/03/2020
At Grace Healthcare the dignity, comfort and care of our residents are at the heart of our philosophy.
Candidates must be highly motivated and interested in working in Care of the Elderly.
Successful candidates will ensure that the highest standards of person-centred care is delivered.
Eligibility Criteria / Qualifications:
- FETAC level 5 or relevant qualification, or studying for same
- Current and valid Manual Handling, Infection Control, CPR, Fire Training, Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults Certificates (training can be provided if required)
- Provide 2 written references
- Good knowledge of HIQA standards.
- Familiar with Health Act 2007 (Care and Welfare of Residents in Designated Centres for Older People)
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Fluent level of English, both written and oral
- All successful candidates will be Garda Vetted
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan and deliver a high standard of individualised care
- Work effectively and efficiently in terms of time management, personal organisation and adherence to organisational policies and work procedures
- Lead and manage performance of a multidisciplinary team
- Cultivate positive relationships with residents and promote independence
- Practice professional and responsible health care
- Follow daily allocation of duties in a professional and caring manner
- Shifts are rostered Monday to Sunday and will include Night duty.
An attractive remuneration package is available for the right candidate.
- Dublin Northside - Nephin / Oakwood Lodge
- Dublin Southside - St Glady’s / Terenure