Last Updated: 31/03/2020
At Grace Healthcare the dignity, comfort and care of our residents are at the heart of our philosophy.
Candidates must be highly motivated and interested in working in Care of the Elderly.
Successful candidates will ensure that the highest standards of person-centred care is delivered.
Eligibility Criteria / Qualifications:
- FETAC level 5 or relevant qualification, or studying for same
- Current and valid Manual Handling, Infection Control, CPR, Fire Training, Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults Certificates (training can be provided if required)
- Provide 2 written references
- Good knowledge of HIQA standards.
- Familiar with Health Act 2007 (Care and Welfare of Residents in Designated Centres for Older People)
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Fluent level of English, both written and oral
- All successful candidates will be Garda Vetted
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan and deliver a high standard of individualised care
- Work effectively and efficiently in terms of time management, personal organisation and adherence to organisational policies and work procedures
- Lead and manage performance of a multidisciplinary team
- Cultivate positive relationships with residents and promote independence
- Practice professional and responsible health care
- Follow daily allocation of duties in a professional and caring manner
- Shifts are rostered Monday to Sunday and will include Night duty.
An attractive remuneration package is available for the right candidate.
The many benefits of working for Grace Healthcare
You will have access to:
- Employee Assistance Program.
- PRSA Pension Fund.
- Substantial Pharmacy Staff Discount.
- Cycle to Work Scheme. Bus and Rail Taxsaver Tickets
- Mobile access to rosters on-line.
- Rosters issued in advance / Availability to swaps: Creating a flexible work environment.
- Financial support for career training and development.
- Roles on offer include part-time & full-time.
- Opportunities to progress your career.
- Monthly Staff Newsletter.
Our comprehensive benefits package means we offer more than just the competitive rates of pay.
- Competitive Rates of Pay.
- Free Uniform.
- Monthly Staff Newsletter.
- Paid Induction Training and In-House Mandatory Training.
- Access to Online Education Platform.
- Access to Convenient Mobile App to accept extra shifts across the Group.
- Career Progression Opportunities.
- Incentive Bonus for introducing new staff of €500 (T&C's apply).
We have a diverse, multicultural, professional workforce, who have a strong commitment to the health and wellbeing of our residents.
Grace Healthcare Nursing Homes:
- Dublin North -
Nephin Nursing Home, 132-134 Navan Rd, Ashtown, Cabra, Co. Dublin, D07 X294
Oakwood Lodge Nursing Home, Kilreesk Rd, Skephubble, St Margaret's, Co. Dublin, K67 CX23
Tara Winthrop Private clinic, Nevinstown Lane, Pinnock Hill , Swords, K67 HH57
- Dublin South/West -
St Glady’s Nursing Home, 53 Kimmage Rd Lower, Harold's Cross, Dublin 6W, Co. Dublin, D6W C566
Terenure Nursing Home, 122 Terenure Rd W, Terenure, Dublin, D6W PW58
Glenaulin Nursing Home, Lucan Road, Chapelizod, Dublin 20
- Monaghan -
Castleross Nursing Home, Tullyvaragh Upper, Tullyvaragh, Co. Monaghan, A81 X242
- Cavan -
College View Nursing Home, Clones Road, Cavan, H12 ER27
Bishopscourt Residential Care, Liskillea, Waterfall, Co Cork T12 RVOP