Last Updated: 31/03/2020
Grace Healthcare are currently recruiting for a HousekeepingSupervisor position for Tara Winthrop Private Clinic, Swords, Co.Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a progressive environment and further your career and training in the healthcare field.Candidates must be highly motivated and interested in working in care of the elderly. All successful candidates must ensure that the highest standards of work are delivered.
This is a full-time position, five shifts per week (8 hours per day).
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Oversight and supervision of housekeeping team in TaraWinthrop Private Clinic
- Procurement of supplies
- Training + inducting new staff members
- Reviewing and improving housekeeping processes
- Rostering staff on a monthly basis
- Reviewing/approving annual leave requests
- Ensure standards are being met via audits and inspections
- Organising training courses for staff
- To lead the housekeeping team, providing support guidance, building trust
- To maintain confidentiality
- To act as an advocate, effective communication
- To motivate the team in a positive manner
- To have accountability for the team
- To conduct random audits (including housekeeping) that enables to set and maintain standards
- To induct new staff, delegate staff
Required Skills/Ability to:
- Experience as an accommodation/housekeeping supervisor within hospitality or healthcare sector.
- Obtain and see to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to perform a task.
- • Ability to manage a team effectively and handle disputes.
- • Operate applicable specialized equipment.
- • Use cleaning agents, products and equipment.
- Perform a variety of general hospitality/housekeeping activities.
Similar experience in this role would be desirable.
Candidates must be currently residing in Ireland in order to be considered.
Please apply with your CV for more information.