Last Updated: 31/03/2020
At Grace Healthcare our resident's, their needs, care and comfort are our focus as a team. Nutrient, diet and health are an essential part of our service. We are seeking the recruitment of a Chef who values our commitment, ensuring our Residents are our primary goal in relation to their health, and well-being.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate. Our qualified Chef will work closely with our Executive Chef and the team to achieve the highest standards of culinary cooking for our Residents.
Experience of Food Preparation:
- Complete Knowledge of food allergens
- Compliance with the EHO regulations
- Baking skills and cooking skills
- Managing the food costs
- Awareness and experience in regard to HIQA requirements
- Awareness of H&S Risks
- Engage and develop with the Group Executive Chef, for improving the quality of food and dining experience.
- Previous supervisory experience
- Minimum City & Guilds 706 - 1 & 2, or equivalent
- Minimum two years experience (Preferably Nursing home setting)
- Manual Handling
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Team player
- Can use own initiative
- Excellent presentation and culinary skills
- Location: Swords Co. Dublin
- Shift work required 7am - 7pm full time 7/4 shifts per fortnight.
- Salary: D.O.E
- Dublin Northside - Tara Winthrop
- Cavan - College View Nursing Home